Me

Me

Thursday, February 17, 2011

A great Community

The longer I am in EVE University, the more I appreciate the community we have. Yes, there are moments that I get frustrated, or annoyed by people complaining all the time, but for the most part, our community is great.

We have 1500 pilots, most of whom are dedicated to the idea of helping people learn how to play EVE.  I regularly see people handing out items to new players, helping players get skillbooks, donating items for our hangars, answering questions in corp chat, or contributing on our forums. The managers and officers in my department regularly devote hours each week to helping out, usually with no recognition. They do it because they think its right.

To everyone in EVE University who helps out, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment